Estimating Plans & Specs
Choose a job from the list below to download project-related documents.
LINK TO PREVIOUSLY BID PROJECTS – FOR REFERENCE ONLY
For general information, estimating forms, or to be placed on our bidders list please contact our Estimating Department:
Estimating Fax: (619) 296-4314
- PSA & Pre-Qualification Information Form
- By submitting a bid, the Subcontractor represents that the bid is fully responsive to the Owner’s Instructions to Bidders, General and Special Conditions, and any other requirements of the Owner unless the requirement is specific to a portion of the work not being bid by the Subcontractor.
- By submitting a bid, the Subcontractor represents that the bid will remain open for acceptance for the same period specified by the Owner for acceptance of SPC’s bid, the Owner’s payment terms to SPC are applicable to the payments to Subcontractor, and Subcontractor will provide SPC with the same indemnity and insurance requirements SPC is required to provide the Owner.
- Execution of Soltek Pacific Construction’s standard Subcontract is required of all successful subcontract bidders. Subcontractor bid conditions or terms which are inconsistent with the SPC standard Subcontract shall be void.
- SPC’s Standard Subcontract Form is available online here and at its Home Office (2424 Congress St., San Diego, Calif.) during regular business hours (8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m). By submitting a bid, the Subcontractor represents that it has reviewed the standard Subcontract and consents to its use without modification and agrees to execute SPC’s standard Subcontract if awarded by SPC. Any listing of Subcontractor pursuant to Public Contract Code sections 4100 et seq. is expressly contingent upon Subcontractor’s acceptance of SPC’s standard Subcontract.
Law SB 854 requires all Contractors and Subcontractors working on any Public Works Project must register with the Department of Industrial Relations Effective July 1, 2014. For more information please visit the following: http://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/PublicWorks.html