Soltek Pacific Construction Company a leading Construction/Construction Management Firm has an immediate need for a Construction Scheduler to support several of our State and Federal construction projects. The ideal candidate should be a proactive self-starter with a proven ability to work independently, organized, strong communication skills, and time management in order to effectively coordinate, develop and manange of all aspects of project schedule with project staff, subcontractors and owners. This person will work closely with Superintendents, Project Managers, Estimators and Project Executives both onsite at construction projects and in the corporate office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage collaborative planning sessions (including pull planning sessions) with project teams to get input for schedule activities, durations and sequencing.
- Develops and reviews project baseline schedules and ensures conformity with the Contract Documents
- Ensure that corporate planning and scheduling practices are current and being implemented into project schedules
- Provides review and management of all company generated schedules both in-house and outside consultant created schedules
- Meet with project teams and develop all required project progress update schedules, narratives and reports
- Proactively reviews schedule updates for potential impacts and advises the project teams
- Provides risk management and advises project teams
- Creates all recovery, acceleration and time impact analysis schedules and reports
- Prepares and manages all resource loading, crew logic, cost loading and applicable reports
- Represents the Company and/or project in meetings with Owners, Design Consultants and Subcontractors
- Works with Estimating and Marketing Department to develop proposal schedules
- Attends meetings with Executive Management, prepares incremental high-level summary reports and reports on project progress
Preferred Qualifications and Experience::
- 7+ years of relevant, recent scheduling experience on construction projects (preferred)
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering; or related field; or equivalent field experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop visual graphics and lead schedule presentations
- Skilled in analyzing, identifying and solving project schedule related challenges
- Flexible, detail-oriented team player who can effectively communicate and connect with project teams with different and diverse work styles to produce a quality work product and consistently meet deadlines
- Functions effectively as part of the team
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Broad Understanding of Construction Industry and Best Practices
Management will review all resumes and contact those applicants they feel are most qualified for the position. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Soltek Pacific offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, 401K, plus a choice of health benefit plans and levels of coverage.
Veterans, Women, Minorities, Native Americans and individuals with Disabilities who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.