Soltek Pacific Construction Company is recruiting for Superintendents for an upcoming project in Fresno California.
Position responsibilities include:
- Supervising all construction activities Building and maintaining 3 week schedule.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the Baseline Schedule.
- Supervising, monitoring and coordinating self performed labor and subcontractors.
- Documenting daily progress.
- Working closely with Project Manager in all other aspects of the project.
Candidate requirements include:
Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years experience in Commercial Construction with a minimum of 5 years as a Public Works Superintendent.
Design Build experience is a plus.
- Construction: 5 years
Veterans, Women, Minorities, Native Americans and individuals with Disabilities who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.