Soltek Pacific Construction is accepting resumes for an Estimator position. The Estimator will work with our Estimating team on multiple public works and commercial projects. Applicants must be self-motivated and must have the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Position responsibilities include:
Hours: Full Time
Salary: DOE / DOQ
Benefits: Insurance / Vacation / Holidays / Profit Sharing
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Construction Estimating experience do you have?
- How many years of public works construction experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in San Diego, CA?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Veterans, Women, Minorities, Native Americans and individuals with Disabilities who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.