Soltek Pacific Construction is accepting resumes for an Estimator position. The Estimator will work with our Estimating team on multiple public works and commercial projects. Applicants must be self-motivated and must have the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Review bid documents to determine project scope of work, site specific conditions of importance, contract requirements, and determine what trades will be required.
- Collect & evaluate subcontractor bids
Candidate requirements include:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Interpreting blueprints, performing take-offs, and all aspects of general construction
- Construction methods and estimating
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- May be required to attend job walks
- Public works construction experience
- 3 years estimating experience for a general contractor
- Salary: DOE / DOQ
- Hours: Full Time
- Benefits: Insurance / Vacation / Holidays / Profit Sharing
Veterans, Women, Minorities, Native Americans and individuals with Disabilities who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.