Soltek Pacific Construction Company a leading Construction/Construction Management/Design-Build Firm is seeking a qualified Project Manager to join our team in Central California. The position requires a self-motivated individual who has at least 5-10 years of Construction Management experience preferably working with public entities.
We are looking for candidates who can build and maintain working relationships with other team members which include Owners, Senior Management, Superintendents, and Subcontractors. At Soltek you will be responsible for the contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and maintaining the project schedule and budget. Soltek is owner-oriented and our team is required to exceed the customers’ needs and create new business through positive owner relationships.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage the project’s budget
- Represents the Company and/or project in meetings with Owners, End User, Designers and Subcontractors
- Perform accurate project revenue and cost financial forecasting to ensure corporate profitability goals are met.
- Provide an environment where dynamic project communication occurs between Project Engineers, Foremen, Superintendents, and Construction Manager to ensure work is accomplished in an efficient, profitable, and safe manner.
- Collaborate with Preconstruction and Estimating to review all costs involved in developing the project’s budget.
- Manage the subcontract process including developing subcontract scope of work, managing the subcontracts.
- Collaborate with the Superintendent, Subcontractors, and Suppliers to develop and maintain a construction schedule.
- Ensure Construction progresses at a steady rate to complete on time or ahead of schedule
- Will manage project administration and daily operations. Will prepare and maintain the project schedule, milestone dates, and close-out checklist.
- Analyze all aspects of the project, provide risk assessment and mitigation of identified project issues
- Maintain a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing programs for safety, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), risk management, training, and quality control.
- Build effective relationships with customers, design teams, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Candidates must have advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel, excellent written and oral communication skills as well as expertise in the interpretation of Construction Documents.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6
- Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
Management will review all resumes and contact those applicants they feel are most qualified for the position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans- we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Soltek Pacific offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, 401K, plus a choice of health benefit plans and levels of coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
Veterans, Women, Minorities, Native Americans and individuals with Disabilities who are qualified are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Soltek Pacific Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.